"If you don't want the truth, avert your eyes."- Hannah L.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Twenty-Ten (and for those idiots, 2010)

Okay, so I hate the holidays. I think the only reason I celebrate it is because of the presents and good food. But...now...okay, so I'm glad all of that damned Christmas music is over but now, all over my stupid facebook homepage, all of these idiots are like "Oh Em Gee! Twenty-ten's gonna be the best and I'm gonna be a better person!" or "I'm so gonna lose  weight and be friends with the people I lost in 2009" and blahblahblah. Ten bucks last year everyone said those same words...and look where we are now. I'll bet that someone said "I'm going to be a better person" and I'll bet that someone was planning on doing it too. And look where they are now, probably sitting in some stupid prison with a bunch of tattooed inmates all saying, "Man, imma be a better person". And then there's the fat ass sitting at home on his computer saying, "I'm gonna lose that two hundred pounds this year." Same thing he said last year. So, I guess the whole point of this is, for one, I don't support that New Year's resolution, "I'm gonna change" crap. Because within a month, I'll forget it. Basically, New Year's brings out the stupidity in mankind.
See all you buggers next year


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment