"If you don't want the truth, avert your eyes."- Hannah L.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Blahbleh

BlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlahBlah
I'm not really in the blogging mood right now :/ But I figured I should mention what I got for Christmas.
1) The Universe Tshirt(:!!!
2) The Universe Mousepad!!!!
3) FM shower radio with a transmitter for my ipod(:
4) Hello Kitty Mini Water dispenser--haha yeah my mom and I bought this at the store and she said she was gonna wrap it up and give it to me Christmas morning--and she actually did! LOL!
5) Some trinkets that my late grandma left to my mom and me.
6) Bendaroos (actually my mom wanted those, lol)
7) Pop Cap.
8) Writing pad
9) Silicone keyboard that plugs into my computer(:
10) Clothes from Hollister and Delia's
11) New phone
12) Home Depot 50$ giftcard to repaint my room. muahahhaha

Tada.
Toodles.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment