"If you don't want the truth, avert your eyes."- Hannah L.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Insomniatic...Part One

Uh, so, yes, it is 12:27am and yes, it is a school night. In my defense, I had a snow day today...Well, yesterday, I guess. Either way! My friend and I stopped webcamming about...an hour ago. I've just been pointlessly searching the internet since then. Which has so graciously prompted me to post this. As I have been flipping the pages of Romeo and Juliet every so often. And trying to count the billions of jewels that cover my phone case...

My eyes burn a tad, but how can I sleep knowing this has been (and will continue to be) a very eventful week!? First of all, I bought Muse's new album Sunday. Monday was a bad day, but I always get the best advice from my geometry teacher (he has a blogspot for work and I think it's OOBER BORING, just so you know). I also got my teeth capped...I had to be numb for FOUR hours because I kept feeling what they were doing so they had to inject me with a needle TWICE! Tuesday...Well, there was the excitement of snow. And the fact that I had an awesome renditioning of a snowy forest scene which I took the time to write down in a short story, right here:http://www.inkpop.com/projects/5212/the-gray-forest/ for your enjoyment. And there's today. I love snowdays, don't get me wrong, but there was nothing to do except sleep till ten, pointlessly text my best friend, Stephi, and lay around eating nothing but soup because my dentist decided to project a new phobia on my young mind the previous day. Tomorrow, Thursday, I'm going to take an easy science test (if I have school) and go to a KISS concert at the Sprint Center with my godmother. Friday...Friday I'm staying with my godmother while my parents go to a Christmas party. And I hope I have school because then I get to be gone all day on an orchestra tour(: Hah! Saturday... Going shopping at Zona Rosa(:

Um. Well I have an overdue library book (that was due November 5th). Yeah it's sitting on my desk right now (as other things I'm currently talking about, heh). I'm still waiting for my other phone case to get here. I have the sucky phone, T-Mobile Gravity. One. Not Gravity Two, one. So I'm asking for a touch screen for Christmas.



Hmm... Well. I'm reading this awesome new series right now called The Immortals Series by Alyson Noel. I'm also reading Bluebloods by Melissa De La Cruz.



I went to Gordman's Saturday night with Madeleine (pretty much my equal in like everyway) and got this beautiful purple sparkly dress for 24.00, but it was on sale. It would've been 60.00. Man, am I good. But I have no idea where to wear it! Ironic. I also bought a new purse and a matching wallet with the rest of my God forsaken money. And right now, I've typed all of this, it's 12:42. Weird? Yeah. Actually I'm not a fast thinker. That's pretty much it for this episode of "Insomniac Chronicles Part One". See ya'll in the mornin'!
Finished everything at...1:11am. Wow that was almost an hour spent on one post!

No comments:

Post a Comment