"If you don't want the truth, avert your eyes."- Hannah L.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

New Story!!!! IMPORTANT!

Okay so I'm working on a new story. I went to see the Nutcracker tonight, as mentioned in an earlier post, and I was inspired. So go here: Porcelain Ballerina Chapter One I also was really proud of it, so I tried my hand in photography relating to the story. No ballerinas, sorry, but there is a pretty necklace I wore today that I was going to incorporate in the story, so enjoy(: and yes, you can look them up on google, they are not there. I took them myself. Wish I could prove it over the internet somehow, but unless you know me in real life, that's next to impossible.












Hopefully if you read my story, chapter, you'll get what the necklace is extracted from. Hope you enjoyed looking at my wonderful pictures I took on my half day, bored at home and nap time right after!
Thanks, if you won't be in town to check my blog (those particles that are actually recieving these words since no one ever looks) happy holidays!
Sincerely,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment