"If you don't want the truth, avert your eyes."- Hannah L.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Good Day?! D: Woah!

Yeah okay okay it's been like two days since I've posted and I can just see your dripping with enthusiasm--it practically emanates from your very presence. Yeah. Sarcasm is my thing. Anyway, I had...a good day today. Wow! Really!? Did I really say that!? Seems like it's been forever since I've been able to say that... It was a half day and me and my friend, Katie, hung out with Mr. Bradley, our geometry teach, all day. My core teachers didn't care where I was at all. Me and Madeleine discussed the E-Bucks Rebellion and petition for second semester and casually brought up the idea to the principal. He didn't say much but I take that as a "I don't care just don't go way overboard." I'm not. Just a few points to make it worth while and a couple hundred signatures will do the job. I read a lot of The Lovely Bones last night which is like, the freakin best book EVER. I went to the Kansas City Premiere Ballet Production of The Nutcracker with my godmother and my mom. It was great. I saw my godmother's daughter, Jenna, in the opening. It was good. I think I had a really good day and I got my music for Honor's Orchestra yesterday morning. And yesterday afternoon I played a few self-taught pieces on my viola for my geometry teach and the librarians. I was an assistant for the library this whole first semester and today was my last day ): But they gave me, Stormy, and Matilda socks for Christmas, which was great(: So, yeah. It was good. I've been a little bit sick though, but I don't care. Tomorrow night I'm going to church at Antioch Community, so it'll be great.
I guess that's what I have to say for now. except taht it's break for two weeks from school! Next week is Christmas! Yes!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment