"If you don't want the truth, avert your eyes."- Hannah L.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Well I broke a string on my new viola (thank you Mom) but luckily I have extras. Anyway, so I guess I'm blogging about my old viola right now, seeing as though I won't be able to play the new one until tomorrow. Anyway, I recorded myself playing The Harry Potter Theme (Hedwig's Theme, written by John Williams) and later I'll probably post a recording of Over the Rainbow from the Wizard of Oz (written by Harold Arlen) and a recording of The Indiana Jones Theme (Raider's March, written by John Williams). But I warn you it is pretty...um...not so pretty I guess. In my defense my microphone isn't all that good (lol, lies). Uh okay so I can't quite figure out how to do this? The music will be up later then I guess. For now, just stick around and wait for my confirmation post(:
Tata for now, followers!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment