"If you don't want the truth, avert your eyes."- Hannah L.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Weellll. I hate dentists. They stick needles in your mouth and expect you to eat after four hours of numbness. Which is not possible. Anyway, main subject, check out my short story: Lie For You. It was inspired by my favorite band EVER, Muse. I got their new album and I was listening to...Uprising? Or maybe it was Resistance? Well, they're all amazing so it doesn't matter. Anyway, I just had this picture of a fearful couple going to the top fo a building in an elevator and here it is! Might post as a book later. Not really sure. I guess we'll see how much people like it(:
Here's the link:
http://www.inkpop.com/projects/5327/lie-for-you/

Thanksss for reading!
Love,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment