"If you don't want the truth, avert your eyes."- Hannah L.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Yeah whatever...

I hope everyone enjoyed the pictures I put up last night (this morning). I didn't get any sleep last night because I was coughing ALL NIGHT. And now there's mucus buildup in my throat and I just want to reach in there and rip it all out-even if it means my esophagus must go too! And ugh I am very mad at my dad. he thinks respect is a one-way street. Well, guess what, respect is a two way thing! Jesus Christ! "Stop talking back to me" Well then stop talking to me like I'm a freaking slave! UGH! Going to church later on...I haven't been there in a long time and I don't know anyone there...So we'll see how that goes. I guess I'd better go take a shower. And I'm a little mad at my mom right now because she left for the store without telling me where she was going and then my dad was like "Well, Christmas time isn't a time for questions" but it's just the way he said it! UGH!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment