"If you don't want the truth, avert your eyes."- Hannah L.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Slow Road To Recovery

It's been hard this last couple of weeks. That's misconception for you. I want to take the time to say... I'm good. I think. For now. I still want to spend more time with my grandparents, but...everything good between me, the aquaintance, and my best friend. Stephi and I passed notes during eighth hour watching Osmosis Jones. Tomorrow's the day before the halfday. Best friend might come over. Friday's a half day. I'm good. I haven't taken a nap today either which is also a plus. I'm getting a headache, but I'm okay. I ate the rest of the fig newtons. (Strawberry!) I do have an essay for SAGE, but it won't take me very long. Hour, tops? Hah, probably not even that long. Next Friday is Christmas. This Friday is the Nutcracker in Liberty. I'm okay, I think.

For now.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment