"If you don't want the truth, avert your eyes."- Hannah L.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hey! It's Hannah!

Well, I know what everyone's thinking or saying, "It says Annah Lorraine. Not Hannah Lorraine." My real name is Hannah Lorraine but my friend came up with the nickname Annah and I loved it so I use it all the time now. I love to write. I have a ton of other interests too, but I love writing. So I created this post to show my writing to the world. The funny thing is I don't want to be an author-it just kind of happened. I haven't published anything yet, but I have a Writer's Cafe account: http://www.writerscafe.org/writers/AnnahLorraine/ and an Inkpop: http://www.inkpop.com/profile/7b6b2d15-c1c4-469c-88ac-bbe5156d9d12/maarsipan/ So I hope everyone checks it out(: I like to write novels, or so I think, but I never finish them. I started one last year and it got to 167 pages before I deleted it all. It just got way out of my hands. I can't count the number of failed stories I've tried to write on my fingers-or toes. But I hope that maybe I can get somewhere sometime with those two accounts and this one.
Thanks for reading!
-Annah L.

No comments:

Post a Comment