"If you don't want the truth, avert your eyes."- Hannah L.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Heya eeeerrrryyyybody!(: Well today is the start of a FREAKIN GREAT WEEKEND! It may not be Friday, but for me it is! Goin' to the KISS concert! They had it on the news this morning. "Gene Simmons is in town". Hah! Yeah I watch his show, Gene Simmons Faimly Jewels, on A&E. LOVE IT! Anyway, listening to Muse... Um OH EM GEE! Stephi's birthday party is tomorrow night(: Well, kinda. We'll se what her mommy says about me staying an extra night(: It's actulaly Saturday, but whatevvaa. Anyways, tomorrow is my orchestra/band tour. we're going to Lakewood Elementary (my home school, yo!;), Crestview Elementary, and...Chouteau I think. And then CICI's PIZZA! Yes(: My mom gave me 60$ just to buy a Tee tonight... I didn't want to take it, to be honest, but if you give a teenager money...Well... Okay well my Godmothers gonna be here sometime around five and I have stuff to do, so I'll blog later(: Oh and okay. Well, in seminar with Mrs. Williamson, we're reading this boring book, Across Five Aprils by Irene Hunt and I HATE IT! With a passion that burns greater than a thousand suns! Lol! So anyway, I was thinking, well maybe I should check my texts because I NEVER text during class--I'm always afraid of being caught. So I was going through the Facebookie updates when I looked up and I still had one hand on the table holding my book, but she was staring RIGHT AT ME!!! I was scared to death but she jsut turned away. And I calle dmy godmother in homeroom--lol! Library, though. I'm an assistant till the end of this semester which is next week *tear*. Anyway, catch ya'll's latersss! Bya!!!!!
Love,
Photobucket(:

No comments:

Post a Comment