"If you don't want the truth, avert your eyes."- Hannah L.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

My life was good...thirty minutes ago.

Well my Christmas Break happiness is very short lived, I must say. It all started with a text from one of my good friends, let's call her M. Well, M said that I told a guy that lives in Kearney, let's call him A, that I called her a slut. Which, GUESS WHAT!? I didn't! And she doesn't believe me because A said that I said "We're really good friends but she's a slut". Which I would have no reason to say because M is pretty, atheletic, and dresses appropriately. A also told her that I said "she messes around with high school guys". WHICH I DIDN'T! So....what the hell!? No one believes me and now my best friend, who's also best friends with M, is going to hate me now. But what really sets me off is...A has nothing against me. I had talked to him a few weeks into school. Everything was good. He asked about M and I said "She's good. We're really good friends. She has gotten a few boyfriends and I havent' and she's really pretty and atheletic". So where did slut come into all of this!? Maybe it's because A and M used to date in like fifth grade before A moved north and he told me he had never really liked M. So I'm caught in the middle of this. I don't know what to do. There is nothing I can do. So I'm not texting until school starts back up again, even then very scarcely. Only three people: Beebs, Steph, and my mom. That's IT and maybe my friends that go to different schools. But seriously, that's it. So I hope everyone I text has a facebook because that way they won't think I'm mad at them or something stupid like that.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment