"If you don't want the truth, avert your eyes."- Hannah L.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Wow. Really freaking great weekend...

Heya everyone. I've actually been home for awhile, I've just been writing and talking on webcam with my friend. Anyway, I am not in a very good mood right now. Well, tonight I was going to go over to my godmother, Zalene's, house. But then... Then Stephi asked if I could go to her house and stay an extra night before her birthday party tomorrow, but she still had to ask her mom. I called my mom and hse said I couldn't go to both (Jesus freaking! UGH!). So I was pretty mad. But then I found out that tomorrow is my dad's Christmas party but it's also Stephi's birthday so I had to go to my dad's Christmas party. So then I told Stephi and guess what she said? Her mom said no. Wonderful, right? So then I decided to go to Zalene's but then...of course, just my luck..she said that she was going to be out with some friends. So then my mom said I could stay home but honestly, with my neighborhood, do I really want to stay home alone on a Friday until one in the morning? No. No I do not. So then I might go to Sara's house and hang out with Katie and her...but idk...because I think they had plans and honestly I don't really know if they want to hang out with me because of SMK stuff. So I might just be robbed or killed tonight. Wonderful, great freaking weekend!!!!!

I sincerely hope this is not my last post,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment