"If you don't want the truth, avert your eyes."- Hannah L.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Truth Is...

My teacher's rule for outbreaks of drama is the 36 hour rule. If they keep texting you, they'll figure out within 36 hours of you not responding that A) either you've your number or B) it's a lost cause. Well, I've carried out that rule precisely for the last two weeks. And now look who keeps bringing it up. The person. That's right. The person. They texted me and kept saying aobut how Iw as tlaking about them but I really wasn't. Blahblahblah. Well guess what...I don't care! At all. Not going to care. So reading this post is...pretty pointless? Yeah. So stop reading. Right...now. You're still reading aren't you? Stop reading! Now! Don't bring it up! Don't think about it. Just don't. Avert your eyes from the truth!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment