"If you don't want the truth, avert your eyes."- Hannah L.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Stories, Anxiety, and Freaks at Target

Okay, so I updated my myspace for the first time in like two months. Yeah, I haven't been on since then. I wasn't originally planning ot get on, but I did. Only because I wrote this awesome "About Me" originally for my Inkpop profile and I was pretty proud of it and since facebook doesn't have decent space for it...I wanted to post it somewhere where my friends can see it. I also finished a short story last night at like four a.m. Here it is for your wonderful enjoyment:Revelations at the End of the World. Have fun. Anyway, I think I have anxiety issues? I dunno, just something I was thinking about. I mean, I care way too much about what people think. Okay, so I went to Target today, like my second home, and this lady that was walking past me called me a freak. I almost told her to screw off and flip her the bird, but I didn't. I was dressed in black from head to toe-my black trench coat, my atheletic pants, and my black snow boots. And my sunglasses because it was two in the afternoon and I was not awake. I had just woken up, as a matter of fact, because I had been spending a cyber New Year's with Jonni on the webcam till four in the morning. So anyway, I was totally pissed off. But I got one of those nylon undershirts from Champion that was black. Something to match my snowboots. And I'm going to Stephanie's tomorrow...and I was pretty mad, but I'll save that for later. Anyway, here's the About Me I posted today. I think it's kick ass.

Well, I'm Hannah, hi to all. I guess I've recently had like a new take on life. I'm a total perfectonist in everyway humanly possible. I do have a mild form of anxiety and I care too much about what people think, always asking if they're mad at me and that usually ends up making it worse. I've taken to wearing black, yeah I just wear it cause it looks good on me. I wear fake glasses and I wear the same pair of old, worn-out black snow boots even when it's warm outside. I was at Target today and a woman called me a freak. I almost told her to screw off. That's just me. I don't wear black all of the time-in fact, most of my wardrobe is a girly pink. Or green. Or white. Or whatever. I draw and I listen to extensive amounts of Muse, Radiohead, and Placebo. But, going along with the more fun-loving side of me, I also listen to Taylor Swift, Ingrid Michaelson, and the old Kelly Clarkson. My iPod is my life and I would personally kill whoever broke it or took it. I write short stories (lately) and I try to write novels-but fail horribly because of whatever reason. I hate chores, I love summer, I hate snow, I love winter. I used to be a ballerina/dancer/cheerleader, but it was not working out. I'm the kind of fat everyone says I'm skinny but I know I'm not. I'm not pretty, just frizzy hair bunched on pale skin with hazel eyes. I watch too much History, Science, National Geographic, and Discovery Channel. I make straight A's in Geometry and SAGE. I passed Algebra 1 last year in seventh grade so for all you high schoolers who think it's tough, I just totally kicked your ass. Umm...I have a cat who think's she's a dog and another cat who think's she a snake. Yes, a snake. She walks like a slither and bites like no other. I read tons of books and I've read 1984 by George Orwell three times, Song of the Sparrow by Lisa Sandell sixteen times, and as for Twilight...don't even get me started. It's stupid. I'm going to stop there because it'll get pretty ugly. I do yoga outside in the morning when everyone is just waking up and there's still dew on the grassblades while listening to Debussy, Chopin, and a subtle form of Joe Hisaishi opera. I do shop at Hollister, but very rarely. My home shop is Target-the manager knows my mom and I by name because we're in there so much. According to some people, I complain a lot. Next year starting high school, I'm doing away with people. No more friends-they're overrated and can be seriously rude and mean. So that's my lame life. If you want to hear more random stuff than you can probably stand, click on the second link below.


And don't bug me about this about me because it's my life and if you don't like it then screw off. ;p

Carry on
-Hannah

I like it. Anyway, I have two tests a day after I get back from break. The geometry one is over chapter six and has something to do with rectangles and diagonals and that's all I know. The Sage one, well I just know it's going to be in essay form for the test and that it's comparing and contrasting something to do with the colonial regions? Yeah this can't end well.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment