"If you don't want the truth, avert your eyes."- Hannah L.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Revolutionary War against my sinuses!

Hey tharr errrybody! Hah! Well, today was very interesting. It all started this morning when I walked out of the house weearing pajamas...HA just kidding. This morning I woke up very stuffy and extremely tired and, trust me, I wanted to stay home and my mom said I could, but I remembered we had 1) a geometry vocabulary test, 2) a benchmark in science, and 3) a benchmark in CA. What I didn't know was 1) I would make very gross bambinos in TLC, 2) discover that Navjo Ceremonial Dance stays in your head all freaking day, 3) I would be working on a major project for SAGE by myself (my choice, but dang it's hard), and 4) the term "FML" really does explain my day. The project in SAGE is over the Revolutionary War. See, the rest of the class is working in two groups of five students, and when I realized there were eleven students, plus the fact I would have to endure a week working with pointless idiots from the crackerbox, I decided to take on this mountain alone. I have to investigate the 5w's and h about like 25 leading up to and during the Revolutionary War, come to a conclusion on what caused the Revolutionary War, build evidence (like a tea crate made of wooden sticks), make a visual aid, and write an essay. In a week.
FML!
Oh and I'm starting to break out along my forehead. And I don't even have acne!






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment