"If you don't want the truth, avert your eyes."- Hannah L.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'm okay. I think.

Yesterday I came home from my twin's house at about 12. I had only eaten one thing all day-half of a long john donut. After that, at about five, my mom offered me some ravioli. I said she could make it even though my stomach lurched at the idea of food. I didn't eat it. My dad made some mashed potatoes with yummy homemade gravy. I barely ate it. I have a new best friend too. And it's weird because he's going out with my other best friend who is also my wifey. Lol. Um, at about 1 last night I got up and made myself a ham and cheese sandwich but I couldn't taste it. All of the vibrant colors in my room seem dull and food has no taste. I'll eat it now, but I can't taste anything unless it's a horrid taste. I brushed my teeth and couldn't (can't) taste the flouride and mint. But oh well. Other than that, I feel fine. I tried to sit down and watch Sense & Sensibility, but I was too impatient for that. Two hours of my life? Hah, dream on. Oh and for those of you who know the story of what happened Friday night, and how I helped, I don't need a guy. I'm fine. Seriously. Just trouble in that. I'm a solo bird and I don't need anyone to tell me otherwise. Thank you very much though for caring-I appreciate it. And, no, that was not sarcasm. Although I should've just let you guess for yourself. Anyway, I guess I'll go now. Not like I have anything better to do, but still.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment