"If you don't want the truth, avert your eyes."- Hannah L.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Hair cut and YOGA(:

Okay, so I got my hair cut. Wanna see?


Um, I also got my bangs rzor-slashed right above my eyes. So it looks good when the rest of my hair is curly. And I can't get this stupid text off center so now it looks gay :/ ANYWAY
goddangit.
Umm well I'm not too happy bout this but...Shannon [gay] Mckinney is comign back to Eastgate. Asked her mself and she kept asking who it was and I told her it was non of her concern(: But I was NOT too happy about that. I almost started crying.
I do yoga now. In fact, I got up this morning at seven, ate an apple and drank a glass of orange juice, and did my morning yoga session. Eventually, I'll go outside and do it when it gets warmer outside. Sara's gonna be here in like ten minutes and she went to bed at three last night...I actually found the will, somewhere inside of me, to go to bed at twelve. So I got a good night's sleep(:
Ummmmmmmmm. My dog snores. He's right here snoring.
AHH OMG!
Wanna see a really funny video of me and Steph totally just winging it in front of a camera? Yes? Well then look no further! Go here:
Lol have fun with that ;]
Welllllll I think Imma go now...but I'm writing a new story. I think it's great, if I do say so myself. :D here RIGHT HEERE(:
Alright, seeeee yaaahhhh later alligators :D


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment