"If you don't want the truth, avert your eyes."- Hannah L.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Home sweet...WHERE IS MY COUCH!?

So I had a great two days. For those of you that know him, I've been dreaming about a guy lately. I know him in real life, but when I dream about him, he's very very very cute. I mean, in real life he's totallly nice but there has to be that physical attraction. And it's not there. I haven't seen him since September and this Wednesday I see him at Honors [Orchestra]. But he's totally cute in my dreams. And I've been having the same exact dream for a week straight. Does it mean something? God I hope not. So, anyway, I got home today and THE COUCH WAS GONE. Well, the green one anyway. The rest of the furniture is leather so I liked that couch. And they got rid of it... I was like seriously? So anyway yesterday I chase down my grandparent's dog for like two hours and I got all muddy and cold and wet. And then this morning I shocked myself. So now my fingers are burnt. Funnnn.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment