"If you don't want the truth, avert your eyes."- Hannah L.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Today.

Photobucket

Today was not a good day, at all. I don't think today will ever be remembered as a good day, by anyone's standards. Today, a very close family friend of mine died. I am hesitant to mention who and how, but I would like prayers to go out to their family. Toni, if you're reading this, I love you. I'll always be with you guys even if I'm two hundred miles away. Because distance doesn't matter. I know things may seem hard right now, but I promise it'll get better. Don't look back on memories except to smile and remember happiness. She is in a better place now, I promise you. I love both you and your sister and if there's anything I can do, let me know because I'll do it in a heartbeat. I had to deliver the news to our other family friends down the street and they didn't take it too easily. Nobody has, believe me. Confession: I was in my room with two candles lit and my iPod blasting, crying for nearly an hour. It's going to be hard but stay strong. Carry on. Love life and always remember in a happy way. I love you.
RIP.
Sincerely,
Hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment