"If you don't want the truth, avert your eyes."- Hannah L.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Ohmy.

Photobucket
Wow, look at what's happened! First off, I would like to say how I can't keep up writing a diary, much less an electronic sort of one. Well, with that said, where do I start? Umm...my mom's pregnant. That's right. Due December 4th. I start high school in five days. But, here's the catch...I'm going to Oak Park. Not Northtown, not IB...Oak Park. Which, seeing the facility and meeting with the counselor today, isn't really that bad of a school. Pretty nice really. What else, what else... I'm moving. It's a way prettier house. That's why I decided to go to Oak Park. If I chose to stay in the IB program at Northtown, I still could. But who wants to be there with...egos and egos and egos upon even more egos!? I've grown up with all those people. I'm so sick and tired of them. So, given a chance to get away from them, damn straight I'm going to take it. Well, anyway, the new house. There's nothing bad I can say about it. It's nice and I have my own walk-in closet and full bathroom. The basement's finished and there's lots of space for my new little sister, Allyson. Except, I have to give up my cats. My two precious cats that I've raised. And since my dad is still continuing to be an asshole about everything, I have to give them to a no-kill shelter. I've cried and cried and cried and cried over it for the past three or four weeks. We have to look for a home for Jack, too. The only thing I get out of it is...a fish. A lousy, water-breathing fish. How lovely. Hmm...still there's more. Sara, my best friend in the entire universe, is moving, too. But The irony is, after all these years being best friends and living with the reality we have to go to different high schools, she's moving right down the street from my old house. Wow. And she's going to Northtown now. Weird, right? Her mom's pregnant too. Who knows, maybe our half-siblings will be best friends one day. Speaking of siblings, (well, the born ones anyway) I would kill not to have a single step-sibling. That's right, I said it. I have two which I'm sure I mentioned somewhere. Abbigayle (Abbie), who's three and a half, and Samantha who's four months younger than me. Oh. My. God. With Samantha there is so much fucking drama I could just kill myself. Sometimes, I think that would be way less stressful. Everything has to be Samantha's way or it's not happening. She just pisses me off so damn much! We tried our best to give her a good birthday and she still wasn't happy at the end of the day. I seriously wish she would NEVER EVER EVER come back. It's just so ridiculous, the stuff that she fights about. As if I don't already have enough stress. I'm sure if I would just let everything go maybe things would get better but..hot damn I could use a way out right now. Oh, not to mention the fact that I'm going to be the only Williams. Allie's not going to know me very much. I'll be the only one with dark hair, brown eyes. And it sucks. I hate it. I hate being the outcast of the family. My mom keeps trying to explain that it's no big deal, but it IS! I've always been weary of being left out of family things but with my parents split, I'm on my own, literally. My dad never talks to me except an informal thing with his girlfriend Christi every once in a blue moon. My mom and Ron are obsessed with the other siblings of the house (and just because Samantha and Abbie aren't here all the time doesn't mean they aren't the center of attention) and especially with the baby on the way. I know it's childish of me and very petty and vain and whatever else you're thinking of but believe me I'll trade my life for yours any day. Well, I have to go to bed. I have to finish cleaning and packing my room tomorrow and I may walk down to Sara's to help her unpack and move in as well.
Bye for now,
H.L. 

No comments:

Post a Comment