"If you don't want the truth, avert your eyes."- Hannah L.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Nightmares Part One

Photobucket

Alright, we all know I'm fourteen and, just to be clear I don't wet the bed! No, but I do have horrible nightmares. My nightmares usually end up with me in a pool of my own or somebody else's blood. I know how that sounds. Anyway, I usually, if I go to sleep around ten-ten-thirty, wake up at one forty-five or two with a bad nightmare and end up staying awake. I think the worst one I had was last night. It started off I was walking down a long hallway with rooms at the end (much like the one at my new house). I entered the room at the very end and fell into a garden. I was in a black dress and I was just wondering through the garden. I pricked my finger on a rose and suddenly I saw a horrible sight. A dead body was hanging from a tree and blood was still freshly pouring out of the corpse's mouth. I tried to scream but I was strangled by a steady stream of black butterflies that came out of my throat. I tried to run but I found myself falling to my knees. The only thing I could do was cry silently. It's probably the worst nightmare I've had in a while and I woke up crying so hard my entire pillow was soaked. Anyway, I just thought I'd share.
Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment