"If you don't want the truth, avert your eyes."- Hannah L.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Overdue Pictures

PhotobucketWell, hey everybody. If you're wondering why I haven't posted in a long time it's because I don't really have a great need for the internet anymore. This is the first time I've been on it all week. Crazy, right? I know. But I find other stuff to keep me busy so I don't really need the internet or my phone. Now, if for some reason I couldn't use my iPod, it'd be a different story. Not to mention the loads of homework I get from my Oak Park High School teachers, but, hey, it's all good. I'd rather be producing brain cells than losing them to a computer screen (which I'm doing now). But anyway, I figure I'm a little overdue for pictures so I'll post some in this post and just go from there instead of a whole page of boring dialogue. Sound good? Great(:  Oh and I think I'll add a widget to the blog with a photo album of all the cloud photography I've been working on. It's really fun, I think. Hope you enjoy.

The book I'm reading (actually a series)
Algebra II...woo...
The 30gb iPod we found in the new house!(:
The new camera we found in the new house! (it's mine along with the iPod)
And the pretty bracelet I'm making(:
My new house!


Well I guess I'll talk to you all next week! 
Lots of Love,
H.L.

No comments:

Post a Comment