"If you don't want the truth, avert your eyes."- Hannah L.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

>5

PhotobucketHey everybody!!! Sooo right now, I'm at my brand new hosue!!(: It's so pretty. It's blue on the outside and my room's the only one painted. It's a BRIGHT green color. I have my own walk-in closet and full bathroom. My unborn sister, Allie, has her own room, complete with Eddie Bauer baby furniture from Aunt Nancy! We just moved in today and hopefully (if Ron and Steven get off their asses) I'll be all moved in by tomorrow. And then...dun dun duuuuuun! School. So I'm kinda excited, only because I have this amazing outfit, complete with the rockin' skinny jeans I got on-sale at Old Navy. But, I'm also nervous because I won't know ANYONE. Not a single soul besides my counselor. But anyway, yeah, me and Dj? We're barely talking. Great, I know. Ummm I'm pretty sure Toni's gonna hate me because my dad is probably gonna tell them all a bunch of lies because we all know how he is, especially since he was being the biggest ass in the world. I feel bad because I couldn't go to Lori's service. At least she'd understand why, unlike everyone else. I mean, it's not my friggin fault that school starts Monday and my dad was gonna get me and my mom home late sunday. By the way, she's, uh, I don't know, PREGNANT!? I was needed at home and I'm sorry but my dad is not the best car-mate in the world. In fact, plain and simple, he's an ASSHOLE. He stresses my mom out so much and like she hasn't already got enough to deal with. So I broke down at Old Navy last night because I know that with Lori gone, basically the one person in that family that understands my mom and actually is OKAY with it, I'll probably never be able to see my two best friends, my soul-sisters, ever again because my dad's always gonna say something, anything to get anyone on his side. I would know. He turned my old neighborhood, besides the people that hated him in the first place, against us when Ron first moved in. So congratulations, Dad. I thought it ended months ago but I was dead wrong because now I have less than five friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment