"If you don't want the truth, avert your eyes."- Hannah L.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bleh.

Photobucket

Ugh. So it's...10:39am right now. I should not be up. I'm so tired I'm practically sleep-typing this post. But I'm also hungry. Hungry>Tired. That's how it is. My mom's home sick again today, meaning I won't get my schedule for high school until tomorrow, which kind of blows. Sara's asleep in the other room and toast is in the toaster. The stupid lady at my orthodontist was all "Did you brush your teeth this morning?" And of course I said, "No, I just got up," because it was kind of obvious. Then she started picking at my plaque buildup and I just wanted to take that little pick and throw it out the window. She was like, "Did you brush them last night?" And, being me, I just decided to tell her, "Yes," so she'd get off my case. Apparently, that just made her worse. She didn't believe me at all. "Well, it looks like that's been there for longer than overnight." In my head all I could think was dammit. So then I had to go and brush my teeth with a disposable toothbrush which just made it all the more worse. So embarrassing, especially when a hot guy was sitting RIGHT THERE. Ugh I just wanted to die. But anyway, yeah that's pretty much what happened. Fun fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment