"If you don't want the truth, avert your eyes."- Hannah L.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Revolutionary Hero.

Maybe I'm overreacting, maybe I'm not. But my best friend might die from medicine to keep him out of pain?! Yeah, I'm totally overreacting. I hate valentine's day, William Dawes can burn in hell with it. Oh, speaking of the Revolution, I just finished my project I've been working on for two and a half weeks. And it's pretty kick-ass if you ask me. We didn't have honors tonight): Snowed out. Oh, but I wouldn't have gone anyway. My best friend wasn't going to be there and I didn't feel like arguing with Michael about who's the biggest dumb-ass. Besides, I'm so tired I could sleep on a bed of nails. I've just been kind of mopey-dopey allday. SPEAKING of day, I had this horrible dream last night--I'm still freaked out about it. Well, this is going to sound childish, but it was about Big Foot. But goddamnit, I'm still scared. I'd sleep with my shotgun if I could. It's too long to type and I'm too glad to have my after-school sleepy time back anyways. So I'm gonna go. See yah!!
xoxoxo (HATE valentines,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment